Education Background & More
I am currently studying data science at the University of the Pacific in Sacramento, CA. As an undergraduate I earned a degree in Women's Studies at CSU Chico. I hope to build upon both my degrees and work in a career that allows me to combine my strengths in social science and statistical analysis.
Office ManageR | Likes Accounting Company | Davis, CA
(Oct. 2017 – Present)
● Campaign Management: Implemented and maintained social media marketing campaigns, including Facebook ads, blog posts and live streams.
● Content Writer: Wrote blogs, email, articles and manuals, keeping the company culture in mind.
● Projects Follow-up: Track project deadlines to facilitate a smooth workflow and satisfied clients.
● Workflow improvements: Recommended administrative action to improve standard operating procedures. Developed workflow improvements to accommodate increasing responsibilities.
Office Administrator |Castellucci & Associates| Davis, CA
(Jan 2016 –Jan-2018)
● Inventory Management: Managed the supply, food, beverages and software.
● Calendar Management: Schedule meetings, trainings, interviews and visits.
● Managing Tools:
○ Use MS Word, Excel and Access for work management
○ Use SQL to query database with corporate data
PROGRAMMING AND DEVELOPMENT SKILLS
Python - scikit-learn, nltk, matplotlib, seaborn, ggplot, plotly, regex/re
R - tidyverse
html, css & markdown
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, CHICO
|B.A. MULTICULTURAL AND GENDER STUDIES, WOMEN'S STUDIES|
MS in Data Science
| University of the Pacific | |Sacramento, California |
● Honor: Won a scholarship to attend JupyterCon
● Main Courses: <Machine Learning, Time Series, Bayesian Statistics, Linear Algebra, Data Visualizations, Data Wrangling, SQL Databases>